Friday, April 11, 2008

J.K.ROWLING CLINCHES BRITISH BOOK AWARDS


J.K.ROWLING WHO LAST YEAR completed her 7th book of harry potter series,has won a outstanding achievement award at the british book known as U.K publishing industry's oscars.
The awards,known as nibbies because of their nib-shaped trophies,are chosen by both the public and the academy of the british book in dustry,whom are a members of 800in cluding all the customers.rowling who received her first nibbie a decade ago for 'harry potter and the philosopher's stone,was presented the award by prime minister gorden brown at grosvenor house hotel in london on 9th of april.she has won three nibbies for her harry potter series.


1 comment:

Joy0z said...

No doubt, I love her books and I have collection of it. Thanks for visiting Kikay
let me know if u have added me already and I will surely will.